Welcome to the Developer Resources page! Here, you’ll find a curated list of valuable resources for developers interested in learning more about Smalltalk programming and related topics. Whether you’re a seasoned Smalltalk developer or just getting started, these resources will help you enhance your skills and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
Smalltalk Documentation and Books
- Squeak Wiki: A comprehensive resource for the Squeak Smalltalk community, offering documentation, tutorials, and community-contributed information.
- Free Smalltalk Books by Stéphane Ducasse: A collection of freely available books on Smalltalk and related topics authored by Stéphane Ducasse.
- Smalltalk Blue Book: The “Smalltalk-80: The Language and its Implementation” book, also known as the Blue Book, which provides an in-depth understanding of Smalltalk’s concepts and implementation.
- BYTE Magazine August 1981: An issue of BYTE Magazine from August 1981, featuring articles and discussions on computing, including Smalltalk.
Smalltalk and Machine Learning
- Recognizing Objects in Images with TensorFlow and Smalltalk: A blog post by Mariano Martinez Peck that explores using TensorFlow and Smalltalk for object recognition in images.
Smalltalk Video Tutorials
- Smalltalk YouTube Playlist: A collection of Smalltalk-related video tutorials covering various aspects of the language and its applications.
Please note that these resources are provided by third parties, and we recommend checking the respective websites for the most up-to-date and accurate information. Happy coding and learning!